Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Day 60 - Tonight's Dinner

I am pathetic. I said I boycotted McDonald's back here and I lasted for about one month. I just never blogged about the other times I had McDonald's until now. I know I belong on the wall of shame but but but I don't cook that often and MickeyD is sooo convenient! I know, I know, I am making excuses. Oh well. We'll just have to move on and look past my imperfection. I can't be perfect all the time. :P

Tonight's dinner: One hamburger, small fries and a small Coke! I found out that the price for these three items are the same as the Happy Meal! I used to get the Happy Meal but I never had a use for the toy. Oh wait...except when I met Kermie. The difference is that for this order I get an actual small sized Coke whereas the Happy Meal gives me a child sized Coke.

Dinner....so simple.
Note to self: I should try to do a better job at taking indoor night pictures.

1 comment:

Metea said...

I do not eat McDonald's often, but I do enjoy a good Happy meal now and then!!!