Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Day 67 - Passion for yogurt?

The husband's text at 4:51 p.m., "Work out tonight or be lazy?"

Me, "What do you want to do?"

The husband, "Hang out with you."

Me, "But gym or no?"

The husband, "U pick."

Me, "No u pick."

Then the line goes dead. I get no response. Go figures.

We ended up trying a new Vietnamese restaurant that is also a chain. I still like the original. Then we went to dessert! Yum! Yum! It's been awhile since we have had tarty yogurt. I tend to not deviate too much from my normal yogurt flavor and toppings. Today was no exception, although I did add a bit of taro flavor. It's o.k. The husband likes it more than me. My topping choices: almost always mochi and strawberries, mango for the husband, occasionally logan or chocolate chips.

A nice way to end an evening.

No comments: