Saturday, August 1, 2009

Day 49 - Cotton and Scruffy!

The husband and I had dinner plans with Metea and her hubby today. It was a lovely evening. We went to Open Sesame in Long Beach, CA. After dinner, the four of us went back to our place and played Scrabble. I kicked their butts! LOL. Just kidding! I didn't kick their butts but I did manage to win. While we were playing Scrabble, I managed to snap a few shots of their furkids falling asleep on our couch.

Meet Cotton - the Morkie. What's a Morkie? It's a Maltese Yorkie mix. Cotton whines...like #4. I think she would get along with my #4.Meet Scruffy. I remembered when Metea first got this little guy. I called him Scrappy. I dunno why I did that. Eventually I remembered his name. :) Maybe when I have my next dog, I will call him Scrappy. ;P Scruffy was a BAD BOY!! He succeeded in marking his territory on one of our plants!! Shame shame shame!