Friday, June 26, 2009

Kermie, My Office Mate

Since I did not leave the office building on this lovely Friday, I was pondering what would be my photo inspiration for today. That was when I looked to my left...and saw...Kermie. Kermie is my office mate. He is great because he's quiet and he does not engage in office gossip. He greets me each morning when I arrive in the office and bids me farewell each night as I leave. And he is not attached to me. Oh...and he's low maintenance. Doesn't require feeding, maybe an occasional dusting.

Kermie came to me in a McDonald's Happy Meal bag one day. Normally I eat my meal and toss whatever is in that bag or give the prize to someone who wants it. I guess it was Kermie's lucky day because I decided to keep him and he's been my office mate ever since.

By the way - Kermie officially got his name today while I was driving home. ;-P

No comments: