Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Day 52 - KFC - Finger Licking Good!

I have been sooooo busy at work!! What does that mean? Well...I don't cook that much even when I am not busy so when I am BUSY - I don't cook AT ALL.

Today - I picked up KFC for dinner. Let's just say that we have enough chicken for the next two or three days. I got suckered and bought the $ $ 22.99 meal deal and then....you get another bucket for $ 5! Ooooooo....I am in the chicken NOW! I think I will try to make some Asian chicken salad tomorrow. Oh...since I have not tried the "NEW" KFC grilled chicken, I got a bucket full of the grilled and crispy.
Let's do a litte comparison. Look at the size of the grilled drumstick compared to the crispy drumstick. :-(

KFC - you are still not a match for El Pollo Loco and I'm not even much of an El Pollo Loco fan but your grilled chicken is sad in comparison to El Pollo Loco's chicken. Boo!

1 comment:

Metea said...

KFC grilled chicken is yucky