Friday, July 31, 2009

Day 48 - Friday Outing

For this past week - I was debating whether to go or not to an art event I signed up many weeks ago. I'd been so busy at work that I felt I would be completely pooped by Friday night. After much debating back and forth, I decided to go anyway.

(Sighed) The art event was a disappointment. It was more of a social mixer for singles to meet, drink and socialize and not much to do with art. Oh well. The husband and I attended a total of 10 minutes and left.

Since it was a Friday night - we decided to head over the Guppy's in Irvine. It's been awhile since the husband and I have had shaved ice! Boy was the place crowded so we ended up at 85C to buy some more bread. I was lucky this Friday! There were a lot more choices tonight than last week.

No comments: