Monday, July 20, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award

How cool is this??! I was nominated by Karen from Karen's Cookies, Cakes & More for this award! Thanks Karen! My first blogging award and definitely a pleasant surprise! :)
A part of accepting this award is to share 7 interesting things about me, so here goes:
  1. I fear roller coasters.
  2. I eat crunchy fruits but will not eat soft fruits...ie...I will not touch a peach if it's gone even slightly soft.
  3. I am terrible at remembering the details of movies and shows I've watched. Ask me more than a month after I've watched the movie and most likely my answer will be, "I don't remember."
  4. I got a tattoo about 4 months after I turned 18. My parents found out about the tattoo when I was about 23.
  5. I have resided in Orange County, CA since I was 2.5 years old.
  6. I am allergic to sulfa.
  7. I wanted to be in publication or journalism when I was younger.

Now I nominate the following bloggers (blogs I follow regularly but do not comment) for the Kreativ Blogger award:

  1. Sassy @ Sassy Spot
  2. Happy Homebaker @ Happy Home Baking
  3. Kelly Nicole @ The Sunset House
  4. Mary @ alpineberry
  5. WanderingChopsticks
  6. Winnie @ winnietallica
  7. Jill @ homemade by jill

The rules for accepting this award are as follows:

  • Thank the person who has given you the award
  • Copy the logo and place it on your blog
  • Link to the person who has nominated you for the award
  • Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting
  • Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers
  • Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate
  • Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated

3 comments:

Happy Homebaker said...

Thanks so much for passing the award to me :D

Anonymous said...

thanks girl! what a pleasant surprise getting this award :P

Just Anything said...

Happy Homebaker - you're welcome! And I like reading all the different goodies you bake! :)

Sassyspot - you're welcome! Your package was very cute and you are creative too!!