Friday, July 10, 2009

Day 27 - Do You Believe in a "Soulmate?"

Yesterday I posted a picture of the external hard drive I received but I did not get a chance to open the box since I was addicted to my Asian drama and wanted desperately to finish the series and.....I did. (Now I have that SS501 song, Because I am Stupid, stucked in my head.)

Aside from that song - the drama got me wondering if there is such a thing as a "soulmate." Actually - I have encountered that word a few times this week. Once from the book, Sundays at Tiffany's and then from the K-drama, Boys Before Flowers. I like to believe in the idea of a "soulmate." To me, a soulmate is someone who gets you at a level that is so deep that only the two of you will understand and that there is only one in a lifetime. The person who gets you may not be the person you end up marrying. And although you love the person you married, that person may not be your soulmate. And if you were one of the people I asked the soulmate question, thanks for responding. :)

EDIT: Ahh....this must really be the week for finding soulmates or something. I came upon this word again as I was blog stalking one of my favorite photographers, found here, after just under three hours of this post.

Anyhoo - I finally opened the box today and this item is soooo cool!!! It's a little bigger than the Blackberry and can hold up to 142,000 images! That's a lot of images! I am amazed with modern technology! Unfortunately red is not my color of choice but it's wait 2 more weeks or red and I chose the latter.

No comments: