Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Random Thoughts

It's been awhile since I've posted about random thoughts that occur to me on a daily basis so here goes for today...
  1. MJ's albums climbed the charts again to #1. He passed away almost two weeks ago. He was an icon. King of Pop. Wacko Jacko. Talented. Gifted. Amazing. Too bad.
  2. I went jogging with the husband today. HOLY COW! I haven't jogged in more than 6 months and I'll admit...it sucks! ARGH! And this is coming from a gal who has ran two half marathons. I'm starting to wonder if maybe...somehow...I dreamt that I ran those halves.
  3. I got myself a mocha blended today and I was debating with or without whipped cream on my drink. I guess life isn't all that tragic if that's my biggest worry for today.
  4. Our place is a freaking mess. I've been GLUED and I mean GLUED to either the TV or my computer screen watching Hong Kong dramas or Korean dramas for the past seven days.
  5. I don't think I have anymore slacks to wear to work tomorrow since I haven't hemmed any of the new ones I got. Wondered what I will wear...guess I will worry about it tomorrow morning.
  6. This month is going to be hella busy since I have two huge projects due at the end of this month.
  7. I am going away next weekend!! YAHOOOOO!!!!
  8. OH...I think I am going to go back for a haircut and it's only been a week. Argh....
  9. I read a book over the weekend that was an easy read but rather peculiar. Can your imaginery friend become your soulmate? Luckily it was in a book, otherwise, that person might have belonged in the looney bin.
  10. Ah....the next installment of Harry Potter comes out next Wednesday! I can't wait!!!

That's all folks!

2 comments:

k.a.r.e.n said...

I never knew you were a runner!!! So cool.

Just Anything said...

Karen - I am not sure if I can consider myself a runner. heehee I see you want to run the marathon! I do too! :)