Monday, July 13, 2009

Day 30 - Trinkets from Costa Rica

The husband and I went to Costa Rica in May 2009. I never really got a chance to blog about our trip. I probably should. Maybe one of these days I will try to blog about Costa Rica....or maybe not.

Anyhoo....I like to collect trinkets from my travels but I usually limit myself to just a few selected items. During our recent trip to Costa Rica, I managed to pick up these two vases and added them to our travel collection. The vase to the right is of a howler monkey - something that is of abundance in Costa Rica. The vase to the left is of a toucan. Although it is not Costa Rica's national bird, this bird does like to hang out in that country.

1 comment:

Metea said...

Collecting decor for the house from your travel is a great idea. Most travel trinkets are in some box or drawer and forgotten.