Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Double Dark Chocolate Cherry Cookies

I took a picture of this item a week ago so I cannot include it with Project 365 but I figured I would blog about it. The baker can be found here and she made double dark chocolate cherry cookies as part of craft week.

Anyhoo....I was one of the fortunate few who received the cookies in less than 10 pieces TOTAL. ;P I have to admit - I kind of had an idea of what this baker was going to make since I occasionally stalk her blog. I was a bit worried about the cherries because something about the sound of cherries and chocolate chip cookies did not jive with me. However, these cookies were definitely more chocolate than cherries. Good thing too! :) Too bad I did not have any milk. Oh well. I believe the husband enjoyed the cookies as he finished most of them since I was too busy blogging and watching my Asian drama shows.

2 comments:

k.a.r.e.n said...

You dont have MILK?!?!? O.O Never ever?

Thanks for stalking! Do comment sometime -- its much appreciated!

Just Anything said...

I have milk a few times a year. Usually when we want cereal. :P