Sunday, June 14, 2009

Day 1 - Sunday Brunch

My parents, ECA and PJ came over today for Father's day brunch. My attempt at eggs benedict the other day was a complete flop and I did not have enough time to test again due to some urgent work matters...yadee...yadee..yadee.

The actual menu:
  • Freshly squeezed orange juice
  • Omelette consisted of ham, red bell peppers, onions, asparagus, green onions and cheese
  • Maple glazed bacon
  • Sliced fried ham
  • Thomas English muffin
  • Carrot cupcakes wtih cream cheese frosting
  • Fresh strawberries
Anyhoo...unfortunately I did not get a chance to take pictures of the before or the after. The only picture I was able to capture is the one below. My charming centerpiece and a lone carrot cupcake. By the way - the carrot cupcakes turned out well after I switched recipe. The recipe can be found here. I used the same cream cheese frosting but cut the sugar down to one cup and added a little bit more of cream cheese.

No comments: