Monday, June 15, 2009

Day 2 - My Favorite Drink

Water. I know. Boring but it does a body good - wait, is that milk?

Anyhoo....my friend has been posting a picture a day on her Facebook. It is called Project 365. I thought that was a neat idea but I'd like posting this project on my blog because I am hoping to achieve a few things.
  1. Of course - the obvious is an image a day.
  2. This will ensure that I will also update my blog daily. Get ready to read some mundane posts!
  3. The images will consist of something I like or something I have seen for the first time.
  4. I plan to carry around my Canon Rebel XTI and 50 mm lens. I really like this lens in that it is lightweight and the images come out sharp. :)

Today is something I like. Water aka H2O. Very important for your health. Water replenishes your body and great for the skin. Occasionally causing bloatedness but that's minor details. I would recommend eight 8 ounces a day.

2 comments:

PoopMonster Mommy said...

where is day one? :)

Just Anything said...

Day 1 is the Sunday brunch. :)