Monday, September 29, 2008

Vegas

The husband and I went to Vegas to celebrate the husband's birthday over the weekend. I don't have any pictures of Vegas because I was simply too lazy to take pictures but I did take pictures of some of my purchases.

We went to see Ka and David Copperfield. I think I've seen too many Cirque Du Soleil shows because the shows are starting to blend together for me. Well, I do like that Ka had a storyline but there was less acrobatic performance. The husband and I both enjoyed David Copperfield. Actually, the husband was mesmerized by David. The good thing about David's show was that he really interacted with the audience. The "magic" was cool but I won't say anything because I don't want to give it away. If interested, you will just have to see for yourself.

Here is a picture of an overpriced cranberry muffin that the husband ordered at Treasure Island's The Coffee Shop.
There was a fantastic sale at White House Black Market. Here are pictures of a few items I added to my collection for work. You can never go wrong with a simple black blouse with a skirt or trousers.

A sleeveless top with a skirt or black trousers.

This is such a cute top. It works well for work as well as play.

This top will go well over a dress.

I love that this dress has pockets!

I needed to buy a bag that will fit my laptop as well as a binder and papers so I got this bag from Coach. Why this color? I guess I wanted to add some more color to my daily life. ;) There was a ton of traffic coming back from Vegas! Apparently one of the problems was a big rig fire!
Look at that lone fireman working trying to put the fire out of that vehicle! Props to the firemen and women who serve our country!

The biggest thermometer in the world can be found in Baker, CA. It read 93 degrees Fahrenheit. Not too bad....Then this beautiful scene that I just had to capture.

No comments: