Thursday, September 4, 2008

Random mundane thoughts

  1. Have you ever wondered why people put salt when cooking pasta? What does it really do to the pasta noodle anyway?
  2. Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday.
  3. Why does it seem like the Democrats cannot get their act together?
  4. I bought a diffuser the other day. The scent is Jasmine. It smells great!
  5. I cannot find anyone besides a coworker to discuss the stock market and investing.
  6. I still need to put together our wedding video.
  7. I always feel like there are a million things to talk about on the blog when I am away from the blog but when I am in front my computer, my mind draws a complete blank.
  8. My dog is silly....she's lying on her back with all her paws in the air. Wait, she's flipped on her side. Gosh...dogs sleep a lot.
  9. My in-laws' dog passed away this past Monday. He fell and drowned in their fish pond. The husband had to go over to their house to get the dog out of the water. (My in-laws were in Las Vegas.) It turned out the poor dog was placed in the trash bin and my in-laws, basically, threw him away, like a piece of garbage. Sad. Sometimes I hate how some Asian people have no attachments to their animals. It's almost better if they did not have pets. I mean, this dog was with them since his birth and he was 8 or 9 years old. The irony....the dog's birthday was on Sunday, a day before his death.
  10. I have a dentist appointment tomorrow. Knowing my dental luck, I'll have a few cavities.

No comments: