Saturday, September 6, 2008

Seafood Village

I had dim sum with some great company to celebrate a birthday today.

We arrived at Seafood Village at about 11 a.m. (Great timing to arrive on a Saturday as we missed the crowd because the restaurant did get crowded about 30 minutes later.) We started the day with a few orders, well, at least what I thought was a few orders but I guess seven women and one man at a table can do damage. A few orders here and a few orders there and before we knew it, we had about over 20 dishes placed on our lazy susan! As I digged in to the dim sum, I was afraid to look at other tables to see if they were staring at our table. No we are not pigs but the saying, "Your eyes are bigger than your stomach" is so true. Yummy food and fun people!

Here is a picture (taken with my new toy - the Blackberry - I am just amazed at what a little phone can do but that will have to be in another post) of what was leftover from our dim sum escapade. This was after we finished about 2/3 of the food!
After dim sum, a few of us headed over for boba. You can never have too much to drink and I am more of a drink person than an eating person! :)

Completely stuffed, I was dropped off at home around 3ish or so. The husband was such a worker bee today. He replaced several problematic lights as well as fixed the clogging sink in our bedroom. Anyway, I took a long power nap, woke up and fed my silly dogs.

No comments: