Wednesday, July 16, 2008

One Republic & Planting

The husband and I as well as ECA & his gf went to the One Republic concert at the OC Fairgrounds over the weekend. It's been awhile since we have been to a concert so it was nice to go again.


Here's the gigantic sausage dog that the husband was enjoying. It just screams calorie-overload to me!
The first band to play called themselves Carolina Liar. I've never heard of them until now. The husband thought that perhaps the singer was coming down with a cold or getting over a cold because he sounded hoarse = terrible.

The next band to sing was Phantom Planet. For those who don't know who they are, remember that TV show, The OC? Remember the theme song, "California, California, da-da-da-da-da...," well Phantom Planet wrote and sang that song.

Then it was One Republic, a local band I might add! Two of the five guys are from OC and another two are from LA!

Stop and Stare (this is the best I can do so don't complain).

Unfortunately, I did not get to take any pictures of them when they sang "Apologize," as my camera ran out of battery. Boo! :( After the concert, the four of us attempted to walk around the fair but it was getting late and the fair was close to closing. The good news was that we were able to pick up funnel cake! Yum! Yum!

I finally got a chance to pot my succulents this weekend. I've had these babies for several months but I've been so lazy. Aren't they cute?

No comments: