Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Update, Floral Arrangement

I am back! After almost a month in hiatus, I return to the blogging world. Don't expect me to be a consistent blogger because that is one thing I cannot promise. :P Anyway, we went to Seattle and Vancouver for the July 4th weekend break. The weather was great in Seattle as it did not rain. (Something Seattle is known for aside from Starbucks and Microsoft!) I have pictures and I will try to upload them one of these days.

Anyway, a few weeks ago, I was at my other job and I came upon hydrangea and peony centerpieces. They were absolutely beautiful, simple and refreshing centerpieces. So what did I do? I went home and a week later, I attempted to recreate the centerpiece minus the peonies, hydrangeas will suffice for now. I love my floral arrangement! Its simplicity and beauty is just perfect. Very unassuming and elegant at the same time.

Now the only beef I have is that my floral arrangement lasted a total of about 4 or 5 days. Why, oh why, is that floral centerpieces just do not last? I guess the saying, "Beauty does not last," is true. So sad!

No comments: