Monday, October 26, 2009

Day 104 - Crow's Feet

Hello Blog - I am back. I don't know for how long but I hope for awhile. At least until I finish up Project 365 - that is the current plan. I hope you have not missed me much but I find that one of the most wondeful things about blogging or "journaling" is that it's on MY time.

You see, I've been busy with what is called life. It could be the mundane everyday things, nevertheless, it is still life. Life with its many faces such as the early mornings when you wake up to that fresh cup of Joe or the smile and laughter shared among friends and family. However, life also has the other side...the one that occupies most of our time. The one where most people do not enjoy. Life with its obligations and deadlines. Yes...that is life.

Life that sometimes brings you giggles as well as worries. Giggles that can lead to laugh lines and worries that can lead to crow's feet! This leads me to the topic for today.

Eye cream.

I am not sure if it really works but I am an advocate of eye cream. I believe in preventive measures versus reactive. I am always on the hunt for good eye cream. Sadly - I have not really found one that I can call my own. My latest eye cream try is the Oil of Olay ProX Eye Restoration Complex. At about $ 41.50 a bottle - it is rather steep for a non-department brand but I am a sucker and willing to give it a try. The good thing about eye cream is that it goes a long way!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

let me know if its good! i heard about this brand supposedly good.!