Sunday, October 25, 2009

Day 103 - Pumpkins! Pumpkins! Pumpkins!

The little girl glanced over to her parents wondering why they left her in the middle of the road. She stands there for a few seconds contemplating her next steps while her parents continue to walk on. Within seconds - Daddy turns around and coaxes her to pick up the little pumpkin. She continues to stand there testing her grounds. Wondering if Daddy or Mommy would come to her rescue. She thinks to herself, "Maybe if I scream or maybe if I shed a tear - they'll come over. Hm...OR MAYBE I'll just pick up the pumpkin. It can't be that bad. The pumpkin looks harmless enough. It's a little dirty but that's o.k. Mommy will wash my hands and if the pumpkin hurts me, Daddy will beat it up. " ;P

And so the little girl shuffles herself over to the little pumpkin. :D

1 comment:

Metea said...

Too cute!! Love the picture!!