Monday, November 2, 2009

Day 107 - It's a Wonderful Life

"Everytime a bell rings, an angel gets his wings." It is a classic line from this movie and this movie is one of my all-time favorite holiday flicks. This is a heart-warming story of a man who, basically, made sacrifaces for his family and friends. When he is down on his luck - an angel appears to help him realize how much he has touched the lives of those he's loved and how things would not have been if he did not exist. This movie is a reminder of how special life is.

I enjoy watching a lot of the classics and used to tune to the Turner Classic Movie channel when they had movies from the past on. It was one of my favorite pastimes to be a couch potato and to see how the directing and acting have changed over time. It's been awhile since I have turned to the Turner Classic channel....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love this movie. I am a big fan of classic movies.... enjoy!