Thursday, August 21, 2008

Excited!

I am excited for the weekend! YEAHHHH!! The husband and I are getting new phones. I've been toying between the iPhone versus a Blackberry and I have decided to go with the Blackberry Curve 8330 in PINK!! I can't wait to post my new toy! I don't usually get excited about phones and I don't like to spend money on phones as well as data plans but I am just ecstatic about getting this new phone! I'll be able to text but the best part is being able to go on the web and check on my stock portfolio. OK, I am a nerd to be excited over this but I am so there. :P

The husband is a sweetie! I know deep down he probably wants an iPhone but I don't want AT&T so he is going to try out the LG Dare. If he doesn't like the Dare, he will probably return it and get a Blackberry.

I also want to stop by the farmer's market in Long Beach. I am excited about that as well. Hopefully I will be able to buy something scrumptious to eat!

No comments: