Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Randomness

I did it! I signed up for my pilates classes! I bought a series of 10 classes to start out and I hope I like this new studio. It's close to home and actually also conveniently by the freeway as I head home from work too! I'm excited! My first class is this Sunday! I just hope this studio is as good as the previous studio I attended.

What other random thinking? Oh, I met with another bride AND GROOM this past Sunday and they booked me! Heehee...I think the groom was a bit taken aback. He said that I seemed kind of young and asked how long I have been wedding planning. Hmm...sometimes I think it's partly because I am short that makes me look young. Oh well...after 5 minutes with me, they were convinced I knew what I was doing! =)

As for continuing education, I printed out two sessions and I have been reading one session. My goal is to finish that session this month and read my February book, The Cider House Rules by John Irving. That's a lot of reading! I will have to cut back on web surfing which I really should because sometimes I can spend a few hours a night online wandering around aimlessly.

No comments: