Saturday, February 9, 2008

Pregnancy Photos

So I think many women will want to flame me after I say this but I don't like pregnancy photos where the women are showing their naked stomachs. I don't see the point of showing one's naked and big-ass stomach. I don't think it's sexy or attractive. I actually feel a bit quesy and nauseated seeing a pregnant woman's stomach uncloth.

Another thing I don't like seeing is women breast-feeding in public. Good lord...I don't really want some lady to whip out her boob to feed her child in front of me. Although I try really hard to pretend not to see anything, I still do. I can't condemn other people for doing what they do but it doesn't mean I like it. Again, I'll probably get flamed for this paragraph too but the good thing is that I don't think a lot of people read my blog so I am probably safe! =)

No comments: