Saturday, May 9, 2009

Blog Rut

I am in a blog rut.

Lately, I have not found a desire to update my blog. Actually, I've been quite lazy. There are soo many minutes and hours in a day and updating a blog takes those minutes and hours away from other important events. So what do I do? Spend the wasted minutes and hours aimlessly surfing the web, which, I might add, I am a pro. If I could win an award for wasting time web-surfing - I think I may receive first or second place. Then again...I think everybody who owns a computer would also join the club. Shall we call ourselves, "Aimless Websurfers?"

There are subjects I would love to talk about but when the words form in my head, I am sadly not in front of a computer. Like for example, I have an opinion regarding Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Friendster and all these other sites to connect people to people but to write about such a story would probably take longer than I feel up to the challenge at the moment.

Anyhoo - I am just glad it's the weekend again.

No comments: