Thursday, March 12, 2009

Are You Feeling Old?

Because I am.

This year has started off to me feeling tired and old. It is mostly due to the fact that I started a new job at the end of last year and working on our investment project. Of course, the new job comes with new hopes, expectations and dreams. On the flip side, it also comes with expectations, uncertainty and a learning curve. Yes, expectations can be both positive and negative...depending on what side you are on...

Either I am getting old or I've formed habits because the learning curve combined with the uncertainty have worned me out. It is probably a combination of everything.

Now I know why it is easier for a fresh out of school college graduate to put in 50 hours plus a week versus someone with some years experience. A recent college graduate does not have all the other "responsibilities" that come with age. :(

No comments: