Sunday, May 25, 2008

I caved

I caved. I got an ipod Nano today. I never thought I would buy into Apple's iPod technology but I did.
And then I got this. What is it? It's an armband to hold the iPod nano.

Why did I cave? Well, I've been training for the half marathon and I have realized that it is hella boring running with no music. I was at the gym one days several weeks ago running on the treadmill and a song came on. I felt a desire to jog faster as I was listening to the song. So I thought to myself, "I need to get an iPod." So yesterday I was training with Metea and we ran seven miles! So proud of myself! Anyway, Metea and I went to Pasadena for tea time and we did a bit of window shopping. We walked into the Apple store and I was looking at iPod's. Metea told me she has one and if I was going to get one, consider the iPod nano. I thought about it and today the husband and I were at Target and I made the purchase! Yah!!! I can't wait to try it out!

No comments: