Sunday, April 27, 2008

Weekend Update

It's been a busy weekend for me. Actually, it's been busy ever since I came back from vacation. I haven't really had time for a break.

Friday night recap - I made a diaper cake for my friend's baby shower on Saturday. This picture is from another friend's camera. Isn't it cute? I marvel my work. heehee

Saturday - I attended the surprise baby shower. My friend was so surprised, it was so cute! She's due in June 2008. The husband and I visited our parents and we also dropped off gifts from Japan. My in-laws got a German Shepherd puppy. The puppy is so cute!

Sunday - I trained with my friend, Metea. Unfortunately, it was so dang HOT!! We started jogging at about 9:30 a.m. and OMG, it was so HOT!! I ended up only jogging a little over 2 miles and probably walked 2 miles. We must jog earlier or at a park. It doesn't help that I haven't jogged for two weeks. After the training, I had to drive to Simi Valley to meet with my bride. That was hella far! The meeting lasted longer than I wanted but I believe we accomplished a lot. I drove back home and had a phone meeting with another bride at 7:15 p.m.

I'm ready to go to sleep soon.

No comments: