Sunday, March 23, 2008

Exercising

I am finally getting back into the groove of exercising! I guess a couple of extra pounds added in about a year is enough motivation for me! The husband and I have been hitting the gym and trying to hit it regularly. This past week, I have gone to the gym on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday!

Today starts a new week and guess what? The husband and I went to the gym today too! I hope we can keep up the good work. I must try to get my jeans to fit comfortably not snugly.

Of course when you hit the gym, you also have a tendency to eat healthier so it is a plus. This past week we have eaten dinner at home on Monday through Thursday! It's great! I'm psyched about the progress.

So this upcoming week, I am hoping to go to the gym Sunday through Thursday and Saturday. I already have Sunday crossed off. I think I can achieve the goal as long as my co-workers do not ask me to go to lunch with them. I'm afraid then temptation will take over....I also need to come up with the meal plan for the week. Today we are going to dinner with my in-laws so I don't have to cook but what about the following 6 days? Hmm....my friend gave me this fish recipe that I want to try this week.

No comments: